Welcome to Law as a Global Community®! The purpose of this wiki is to collect, organize, and share resources to help us educate ourselves about law and legal systems around our world as well as the languages in which we learn about them.
Visitors can search and compare resources and materials about law, language, and technology:
- Educational resources for law and legal systems (form);
- Analyses, commentaries, reports, and studies by academia, civil society, jurists, and governments (form);
- Resources for language instruction (form);
- Databases and repositories (form);
- Resources and materials about technologies for law and legal systems (form); and
- Constitutions, treaties, conventions, statutes, legislation, judicial decisions, regulations, proclamations, and other sources or enactments of law (form).
The collaborative tools of Semantic MediaWiki permit registered users to create and edit profiles of resources and materials. Visit the companion website, Law as a Second Language®, to learn more about the many dimensions of legal terminology.
- Those collaborative tools include properties, templates, forms, and categories. Law as a Second Language® collects resources about these collaborative tools and other topics and technologies under the category How to use this wiki.
- To register as a user, send a brief introductory message by email to email@example.com with "Registration of User" as the subject. One of the ways in which registered users can contribute is to submit their comments, questions, and suggestions to improve this wiki.